The Board will hold its initial meeting on Tuesday 6/19/18 at 6 PM at the synagog. The Board will elect officers and conduct other business. This event has been updated with the formal agenda before the meeting. This meeting is open to the public and all congregants are welcome to attend.
- Opening blessing - R.Jan
- Vision of the Congregation - R.Jan
- Sharing our stories and our skills - Loredo
- Sharing what we hope to accomplish on the Board. - Loredo
Voting Board Officers:
- Nominations and elections for President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer.
- General background information on the Congregation: relationship with AG and the building lease, financial report,
- Discuss immigration and the current status of children getting separated from their families.
- Schedule Board meetings for next 6-12 months.