Members of the congregation will be voting on adopting bylaws at our first-ever Annual Meeting on Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 10 AM at the red brick synagogue, 168 Archibald St. There is extra parking at the Law Line park lot, around the corner at 274 N. Winooski St.
Please Note: You will be eligible to vote at the Annual Meeting if you are a monthly subscriber or annual supporter.
- Discuss and vote: Shall the Congregation adopt these bylaws?
- Hold election of 5 Trustees.
- Other Member business
- Member meeting adjourns.
- Trustee meeting is immediately convened.
- Trustees elect Board Officers: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer
- Other Trustee business
- Trustee meeting adjourns.