Curious or passionate about Judaism and spirituality?
Ruach haMaqom is your new home.
To nurture your holistic experience of spirituality, we host a variety of exciting events and activities:
- Services weaving together joyful song, contemplative prayer, and traditional liturgy
- Accessible textual study through a contemporary lens
- Rural retreats
- Performances and presentations
- Community meals
- Jewish movement practice and yoga
- Social action
- Live music
- And most important of all: Your member-inspired ideas
Connect with inspiring people and reboot your spiritual journey with our lively and eclectic programming.
Ritual marks moments of transformation. Whether it’s a wedding or a Bar/Bat Mitzvah, the naming of a child in the loving embrace of community, or a unique ritual created to mark a personal moment of transformation, you will find an open heart and wise guidance at Ruach haMaqom to create the ritual that you seek.
Support a renewed Judaism in Vermont. Your generosity is the foundation of our congregation.